Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) or Questions and Answers (Q&A), are listed questions and answers supposed to be commonly asked
Main benefits of owning a website are:
- Improved customer confidence.
- Improved corporate image.
- Increased state.
- Get global approach.
- Easy and safe communication.
- Much more economical.
- Project size: How big is the website i.e. How many pages and sub links are required?
- Graphics: this section consists of features like logo designing, photo scanning and editing?
- ResponsiveBrowser Compatibility and Device Compatibility i.e. Same look on all devices
- Animation: here we develop small animation, Flash intro of website or total flash based website.
- Functionality: The level of database interactivity used in the website.
At this stage again we show you the complete website when we are 100% sure that the design, development, graphics and textual setting are of your liking we a lot you a domain name (www.yourcompany.com) that too of your choice and required amount of web space to host your website.
Finally, your website is hosted and it becomes line! However, at this stage too it is not simple for your clients to reach up to you. To facilitate this we submit your website to search engines and web directions.
Please note, there is a time lag between, submitting a new website and its appearing on the search engine.
Domain name size and Characters Allowed Domain name can be of maximum 67 characters,
consisting of letters, numbers and ("-") sign. Commonly used extensions for Domain NamesThe most commonly used extensions are -:
- .COM For Business, companies, commercial etc
- .ORG For Organizations
- .NET For Network
- .EDU For Educational sites
- Apple iTunes App Store
- Google Play for Android
- BlackBerry World
- Windows Phone Apps+Games Store
- Logo Design
- Poster Design
- Brochure Design
- Short Movie
- Ad Making